My name is pronounced like this.
I am a Professor at Grenoble
INP-Ensimag and a
head of the Drakkar group at
I am also in charge of Corporate Relations at Grenoble INP - Ensimag.
- 1994: Habilitation Diploma, Grenoble University.
- 1984: PhD (Docteur Ingénieur), University of
- My current h-index based on Google
Scholar is 31 with over 5600 citations
- I published over 150 papers in the areas of performance evaluation,
distributed systems, multimedia, and computer networks. Some recent
- I was or I am a member of the program committee of several international
conferences (ICDCS, ECMAST, ACM MULTIMEDIA, ITC, IWAN, MIPS, WONS,
GLOBECOM, PIMRC, IWCMC, EWSN, IWCLD, CoNext, ICC, MobiQuitous, GreenCom,
European Wireless, WiNMee, CloudNet).
- I was awarded as a Distinguished TPC Member of IEEE Infocom 2017.
- I am a Member of the editorial board of the Computer Communications journal,
I sign my messages with a certificate issued by CNRS. You can find
the root certificate and more information on the trust in CNRS